Location: Southern Pines, NC
Job Type: Full-Time
Eaton’s Golf Pride Division has an opening for an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be based in the Southern Pines, NC location.
The primary duty of the Executive Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Golf Pride General Manager (GM) and his/her direct reports as a secondary focus. Superior administrative support helps our leaders focus on critical tasks and ensures that office operations run smoothly. The Executive Assistant is a member of and plays an important and special role on our Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Manage the GM’s calendar proactively using Outlook to achieve maximum productivity each day
- Maintain a global division level calendar for Golf Pride that includes all key meetings and events and ensure that the SLT is aware of these events and that there are no conflicts across the globe.
- Coordinate with the lead Executive Assistant of the Eaton Hydraulics Group to make sure that the Golf Pride and Eaton Hydraulics calendars are synced up with no conflicts for the GM or SLT.
- Arrange and support key internal meetings including scheduling and logistics, consolidating presentation materials, managing web and video conferencing, and occasionally note taking
- Lead planning and execution for key meetings and events involving external groups like customers, suppliers, Eaton corporate visitors, etc. This includes scheduling, travel arrangements, and similar meeting logistics as mentioned above
- Support the GM with various forms of communication including politely screening incoming phone calls and occasionally supporting email management in Outlook
- Edit reports, letters, and other documents from time to time that the GM has written to ensure the communication is clear and that there are no mistakes
- Coordinate all aspects of GM’s travel, both domestic and international, using Cliqbook, Eaton’s on-line travel reservation system.
- Prepare GM’s expenses using Concur, Eaton’s expense reporting system, and manage corresponding payments to the American Express corporate card
- Ensure strict confidentiality at all times for any sensitive information included in the above activities
- Senior Leadership Team (SLT) – GM Direct Report Administrative Support
- Manage SLT Share Point site that contains all key documents including Strategic Plans, Profit Plans, Operating Reviews, etc..
- Support key meeting logistics as needed, especially with outside parties like customers, suppliers, Eaton personnel, etc.
- Arrange Chinese and Thai translator services to support key meetings and manage payment.
- Support SLT on arranging travel and managing expenses, especially for international trips
- Support Division HR Manager as needed with certain logistics around recruiting, employee meeting and events, etc.
- Other General Office Responsibilities
- Welcome guests and visitors to Golf Pride with a level of hospitality that enhances our brand image
- Answer and route general calls to the main Golf Pride phone number in a welcoming manner
- Maintain a general phone directory for key Golf Pride personal with work and personal contact details
- Order kitchen supplies such as coffee, bottled water, and other refreshments and snacks as needed
- Administer employee benefit programs including (Golf Pride Employee Grip program, Shirt Logo program, Range Pass program, Titleist, Foot Joy, Sun Mountain employee purchase program).
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- 2 years of work experience supporting a senior level manager and leadership team
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of 50 of Southern Pines, NC will be considered.
- 3 years of work experience within consumer products industry
- 5 years of work experience supporting a senior level manager and leadership team
- 5 years’ experience and proficiency in MS office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Ability to write clearly and in a professional manner and proof read documents for content and clarity
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrates integrity and shows ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Professional image with the ability to interact comfortably with senior executives, vendors, clients, and other visitors
- Detailed orientated and takes pride in avoiding mistakes.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.