Consumer Experience Specialist
Primary Location: Pinehurst, North Carolina
Eaton’s Golf Division is currently seeking a Consumer Experience Specialist to join our team. This position is based at our Pinehurst, NC facility. Relocation is offered for this position.
For 70 years Golf Pride® has been the global leader in golf grips. Throughout our history, Golf Pride® has believed in the importance of developing the best performing, most innovative grips for the world’s best golfers and amateurs alike. As the only connection a golfer has to a golf club, the world’s best golfers rely on our grips to perform at their best. This inspires each and every Golf Pride employee in everything we do. Combine that passion with the resources of Eaton, a $20B global leader that powers businesses worldwide, and it makes for an exciting place to work.
Golf Pride® Grips, played by 80% of Tour Players, aims to further strengthen our brand with the assistance of an experienced and passionate Consumer Experience Specialist.
World class consumer experiences are foundational for our success, and Golf Pride is looking for that next brand champion that will positively impact and own every consumer interaction and resolution. The Golf Pride Consumer Experience Specialist will play an instrumental role in managing and enhancing Golf Pride’s direct interaction with consumers. The Consumer Experience Specialist will engage with consumers by phone, email, in person and other digital tools to first understand the customers need and provide fast, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly feedback. From direct interactions to managing and tracking inquiries for service requests, to identifying and supporting process improvements, the job supports the full consumer experience. The Consumer Experience Specialist will be the primary connection for any consumer interaction digitally and is the first impression for all in person visits at our Global Innovation Center.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Answer incoming calls, emails, chats, and voicemails to assist consumers in immediate/timely fashion.
- Provide accurate responses to questions regarding Golf Pride products and/or order status, tracking, returns or exchanges.
- Consumer experience specialist responsibilities will be in the inbox, but they should be proactively thinking about how to get ahead of issues rather than resolving them.
- Gather insights from the consumer experience to identify and reduce pain points, evolve the process and assist in developing a world class shopping experience.
- Create and build brand advocates who return to Golf Pride and promote our brand to others.
- Assist manager with tracking, identifying and suggesting process improvement, FAQ’s, etc.
- Promote the attributes of the merchandise and product, answering all questions, keeping up to date on company promotions, policies and safety practices.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of company’s current product line and future product trends. Be aware of product life cycles and help identify consumer behavior changes and requests.
- Welcome, greet and direct all visitors at the GIC, including consumers, business guests and testers.
General Golf Pride Support:
- Occasional special event support with set up of tents, displays, testing equipment, etc. for marketing or community events (evenings or weekends possible)
- Ensure lobby and surrounding consumer experience areas are always clean and presentable
- Welcome guests and visitors to Golf Pride with a level of hospitality that enhances our brand
- Assist NPD and retail team on unique projects during down times to drive the core Golf Pride business
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Associates degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum three plus (3+) years of experience in eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing environment.
- One plus (1+) years of customer service experience.
- Strong understanding and/or interest of the game of golf.
Position Success Criteria:
- Provide reactive consumer experience excellence, while demonstrating agility to highlight and help drive proactive prevention and excellence improvement before it even becomes an experience influence.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Process oriented, detail oriented, flexible and organized.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to business needs in a fast paced environment
- Create, generate and review daily/weekly reports on orders, identifying errors/issues and prioritization.
- Able to help troubleshoot production and systems issues, propose solutions, and drive for timely resolution.
- Understand, adhere, and drive calendar deadlines for product flow.
- Able to help analyze and report seasonal business to manager and above.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with Production, Merchandising, Demand Planning, and Logistics.
- Demonstrates integrity and shows ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach and lift up to 30 lbs.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.