Golf Pride – Facilities & EHS Manager
Location: Pinehurst, North Carolina
Golf Pride is currently seeking a Golf Pride – Facilities & EHS Manager. Golf Pride®, #1 golf grip brand worldwide, aims to further strengthen the Facilities Management of our Global Innovation Center that has 50+ employees and welcomes customers and Retail Lab consumers every day. This position will define, streamline, and create the facilities, planning, and environmental, health & safety (EHS) standards for the site. The primary focus of this position is to: keep all employees safe, maintain a building that is a physical embodiment of the Golf Pride Brand, maintain a facility which enables employees to do their best work. The expected annual salary range for this role is $62250.03 – $91300.04 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program. Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
- This role is responsible for 5 main areas within the facility to ensure that the GIC is a world-class facility for employees and visitors.
- Vendor Management: Manage relationships for all third-party vendors and contractors to effectively service the facility’s major systems, furniture, and equipment.
- Major Systems: Incumbent ensures operations and regulatory compliance of major building systems including Fire, Security, Janitorial, HVAC, Plumbing/Water, Boiler, Air, Network/IT, & Grounds
- Equipment & Furniture: Facilitate the proactive and preventative maintenance and repair of furniture, audio/visual, and office layout.
- Planning: Manage facility capital projects, support employee ideas to improve the facility, and proactively plan for personnel growth
- Environmental, Health, and Safety: Own, manage and facilitate training, policies, safety, security, sustainability, and MESH for the facility.
- These areas will be performed by managing outside contractors and personal hands-on activity.
- Environmental, Health, & Safety Responsibilities
- Proactively champion a culture focused on Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), driving a zero-incident culture.
- Empower employees and drive accountability for EHS to all levels of the organization.
- Champion and lead projects designed to effectively drive improvements in our “Zero Incident Safety Culture” program(s). Drive and promote zero-incident EHS culture throughout
- Drive employee engagement via EHS sub-teams (ERT, Green Team, Safety Team).
- Lead the implementation of all required Safety and Environmental training to employees MESH.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance for the facility (EPA, OSHA, etc.)
- Partner with Retail Lab & Prototype Lab Managers to ensure compliance with safety programs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform GEMBA Walks and 5S duties.
- Develop and maintain appropriate EHS policies and standard operating procedures for the site in compliance with Eaton’s MESH Program
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Facilities and Planning Management with a High school diploma OR 1-3 years of experience in Facilities and Planning Management with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited intuition required.
- Must be able to regularly sit or stand, bend and reach and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship both now and in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Facilities & Planning Management, Business Administration or Management, from an accredited institution
- Project Management Experience
- Environmental, Health, & Safety Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Facilities and Planning Management
- Knowledge of OSHA, and other governing bodies for facilities and EHS
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Negotiation skills for negotiating contracts and for managing projects
- Mechanical & technical aptitude to manage small problems without outside assistance
- Strong communication (written & verbal), organizational, and computer skills
- Sound problem-solving skills and a willingness to be available after-hours when required
- Effective interpersonal skills to resolve conflict, develop employees and facilitate corrective action while fostering an environment that supports Eaton’s values & philosophy
- Proven self-starter and ability to proactively identify areas for improvement for the facility (including EHS)
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Change agent with a strategic focus .
- Leadership skills to manage maintenance team and contractors.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.