Head of International Marketing
Primary Location: Pinehurst, NC
This position is in Pinehurst, NC at our Global Innovation Center.
Golf Pride Grips, #1 golf grip brand worldwide, located in Pinehurst, NC is currently seeking a Head of International Marketing. This role is based in Pinehurst, NC with the option for a hybrid schedule. Relocation assistance will be provided for candidates living outside of a 50-mile radius from Pinehurst, NC.
About Golf Pride Grips
For five generations, Golf Pride® has been the global leader in golf grips. Throughout our history, Golf Pride® has believed in the importance of developing the best performing, most innovative grips for the world’s best golfers and amateurs alike. As the only brand that touches every golfer, we are obsessed with the connectedness of the hands on the club, and this inspires every Golf Pride employee in everything we do.
Golf Pride Grips, #1 golf grip brand worldwide, aims to further strengthen our brand internationally with the assistance of an experienced and passionate brand marketing expert.
Golf Pride is on a mission to transform that connection (grips) from handles into performance equipment. To revolutionize the category, Golf Pride needs to continue to develop breakthrough communication platforms that excites golfers to want to re-grip their clubs with the best technology for them. As the brand continues its transformational journey, this position is paramount in bringing our stories to life through localized communication plans, while elevating the overall international position of the Golf Pride brand.
The Head of International Marketing will be the day-to-day marketing point of contact for all global markets. This individual will lead all aspects of Golf Pride marketing support and expansion plans from a global standpoint for EMEA/APAC/Rest of World including calendars, launch strategies, paid advertising, distribution, in-store merchandising, and forecasting support; collaborating closely with regional partners to provide strategic direction. Through positive relationships and clear communication, this leader will help ensure that business priorities are met and that markets have what they need to drive the business with strong 360˚ marketing activations. This position will also help ensure that markets follow brand guidelines locally to build global brand image consistency, strong brand equity and business results. The role reports directly into the Chief Marketing Officer.
The ideal candidate is passionate about brand building, international markets, pragmatic approaches to strengthening a business, a self-starter with a strategic mind-set, and proven executional expertise.
In this function, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the brand’s international presence across EMEA, APAC and Rest of World.
- Oversee and scale our international growth, consumer acquisition and retention efforts across global markets (inclusive of strategy, execution, testing and analysis) in collaboration with the rest of the global marketing team.
- Advise global business partners of shared global methodologies and best practices that drive more efficient results, while maintaining flexibility and adapting to local market methods
- Partner with local external advertising agency to develop integrated communications and promotional plans designed to drive growth using a balanced “digital first” plans across the full marketing mix, knowing how to combine and prioritize tactics to create maximum impact and ultimately results in target market
- Apply consumer research and business analysis to understand the consumer, competition, market dynamics, product segmentation and sales performance to reimagine the brand’s international consumer experience
- Work closely with product, channel, and Tour/sports marketing team to support on-going priorities, including internal communication process, product presentations, trade shows, research and competitive intelligence.
- Establish market-specific goals and build upon current analytics to track and report on market specific performance, including budget tracking and forecasting across channels.
- Collaborate with global sales team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Have an owner’s mindset over the strategy and success of our international expansion strategy in partnership with cross-functional teams working to scale quickly.
- Communicate and align with global marketing team and innovation on new product calendar and roadmap by region. Work with Global Marketing to present innovation calendar and launch details to regional business partners.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years of brand marketing experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of marketing experience in consumer products (CPG/FMG, Sports Industry Management, or Durable Goods).
- Minimum of two (2) years of international experience managing integrated marketing campaigns across traditional, digital, social, and in-store.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience managing creative agencies.
- Ability to travel 25% both internationally and domestically.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Master’s degree in Business and Marketing from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Brand Marketing experience at consumer product goods company, retailer or agency experience.
- Track record of success building a consumer brand internationally.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing integrated marketing campaigns across traditional, digital, social, and in-store.
What you’ll get from us:
We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time