OEM Custom Marketing Manager
Primary Location: Southern Pines, North Carolina
Golf Pride Grips, Played by 80% of Tour Players, aims to further strengthen our brand with the assistance of an experienced and passionate OEM Custom Marketing Manager.
This key position will lead marketing activities for the OEM channel. Key activities for the position include developing collaborative custom fitting programs, developing product roadmaps in collaboration with product marketing and customer account managers for the channel, and developing and executing go-to-market plans for new product introductions with customers.
The OEM Custom Marketing Manager is an essential element of elevating our brand presence in the golf industry. This role will serve as the subject matter expert, possessing and sharing a deep understanding of collaborating with key OEM customers to develop win-win solutions, while ensuring that Golf Pride is the preferred grip choice among consumers. The role reports directly into the global head of Marketing at Golf Pride. The ideal candidate is passionate about brand building with a consumer-driven mindset, as you develop pragmatic approaches to strengthening our business. A self-starter with a strategic mindset and proven executional expertise gained with a sports brand, CPG, or comparable industry, while having a passion for the game of golf.
- Develop integrated co-marketing plans for Golf Pride and our OEM partners in collaboration with marketing and customer account management team.
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets for the OEM channel for Custom Fitting by ensuring that Golf Pride products that are uniquely positioned to meet or exceed customer expectations and by creating co-marketing programs that generate incremental revenue for the organization.
- Develop and track sales growth through co-marketing programs including custom fitting, while utilizing performance metrics and analytics to gauge program effectiveness and make adjustments to future proposals.
- Develop and lead key strategic consumer shopping experience roadmaps for new club purchases that lead to pragmatic action plans for more effectively incorporating grip fitting to complete the experience.
- Create co-marketing material including, but not limited to, digital content, social media, fitting material, and in-store collateral.
- Develop competitive assessment to understand how competition is creating experiences for OEM partners.
- Develop & maintain accurate channel marketing plans and budgets that ensure the timely implementation of co-marketing programs.
- Build relationships with the customer’s marketing organization, Golf Pride sales, and the Golf Pride marketing organization to develop actionable insights into an aligned vision, go-to-market strategy, key initiatives and marketing activities.
- Lead agency partner in the development of co-marketing materials, while collaborating with other Brand agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, environmental discipline or equivalent field of study from an accredited institution
- 10+ years of experience with an emphasis in environmental, health and safety program management and employee training. Experience with security operations is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in English language, written and verbal
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, from an accredited institution
- 7 years of combined channel, product, or brand marketing experience at consumer product goods company, retailer or agency experience in sports industry, preferably in the golf industry
- Track record of success building a consumer brand, preferably within the sports industry
- Knowledge of golf OEMs, golf retailers and the golf industry
- 4 years of experience developing go-to-market plans in collaboration with customers
- 4 years of experience developing co-marketing programs & ROI
- 3 years of experience managing creative agencies
- Ability to collaboratively develop marketing plans with sales, customers, and internal marketing team, and agencies
- Ability to develop product roadmaps in partnership with customers, product marketing, R&D, sales, and operations
- Ability to credibly influence people without direct authority
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constant changing environment
- Natural leader and driver with the confidence and conviction to successfully and diplomatically challenge the status quo.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and planning skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain key relationships with customers, sales, and Golf Pride team
- Strong analytical skills to accurately and effectively plan growth opportunities
- Data collection and analytical skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.