SUPPLY PLANNING MANAGER
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Primary Location: Pinehurst, North Carolina
Eaton’s Golf Pride Division is currently seeking a Supply Planning Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Pinehurst, NC facility. Relocation is provided.
Golf Pride is the #1 grip brand in golf with five generations of golfers growing up using its products. Grips are the only physical connection that golfers have to the golf club and Golf Pride obsesses over the grip design to do everything possible within the rules of golf to inspire golfers with a feeling of confidence that helps them play their best. Grip Confidence. Grip Golf Pride. That is our mission. Not just a tag line. That mission is supported by the resources of Eaton, a $20B global leader in powering businesses worldwide with a deep history of manufacturing excellence, making this an exciting place to work.
The Supply Planning Manager will partner closely with the Global Retail Demand Manager and will be responsible for delivering a world class retail customer experience by making sure that product inventory is always available across all channels. They will work as part of the Golf Pride Materials team and serve as the key link between our commercial team, our global distribution network, and our manufacturing plants.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
Integrated Business Planning:
- Actively participate in demand data gathering and review meetings to understand forecast assumptions and support Retail Demand manager by providing supply and inventory insights.
- Develop a rolling 18-month retail production plan that supports retail sell through across all segments and maintains optimal inventory levels in our distribution centers in alignment with Golf Pride’s fulfilment model.
- Partner with Plant material planners to create detailed Supply and Capacity plans as part of Golf Pride’s Integrated Business Planning process (Step 3 – Supply Planning)
- Collaborate with IBP teammates to create a retail business plan that delivers a best in class retail customer experience through inventory management, that meets operational objectives, and delivers financial commitments
Operations and Distribution Center Management:
• Own and execute Available to Promise planning tool for confirming retail trade orders to communicate accurate promise dates to customers based on inventory availability and planned supply
• Partner with plant customer service and material planning teams to execute order fulfillment aligned with the IBP production plan
• Review supply and demand exceptions to trigger expedites and/or modes of transportation changes to ensure product availability in the DCs; communicates timely updates to customer service
• Leads daily order execution between Golf Pride team and global distribution network to resolve conflicts, ensure on-time order processing at DCs, and support day to day activities to prevent shipping delays
- Execute Division Inventory Playbooks and Replenishment Management Systems across the B2B and eCommerce channels that ensure we have the correct amount of finished goods stock in our distribution centers to meet critical metrics such as Customer OTD, On Time to Request (OTTR) goals and division Inventory targets. Provide regular updates inventory planning parameters to meet customer and financial needs.
- Deploy and maintain an accurate ABCQ Product Segmentation plan in the MRP system
- Align and maintain the MRP parameters based on PFEP to link ABCQ with the Replenishment strategy
- Support DC cycle counts and provide root cause/corrective action to solve any inventory discrepancies
- Support order fulfillment continuous improvement activities at both the manufacturing facility and division levels
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in one or more (or combination of) the following functional areas: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management, or Logistics.
- Minimum 1 (one) year of experience working with a large scale MRP system; Oracle, SAP, MFG Pro, etc.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- APICS CPIM certification
- Minimum of 1 year of Manufacturing/plant experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Materials Mgt: Material Planning, Master Scheduling, Materials Analysis, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with consumption-based replenishment; Min-max, Kanban, etc.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.