Senior Associate Brand Manager, Paid Media
Location: Pinehurst, North Carolina
For five generations, Golf Pride® has been the global leader in golf grips. Throughout our history, Golf Pride® has believed in the importance of developing the best performing, most innovative performance equipment for the world’s best golfers and amateurs alike. As the only brand that touches every golfer, we are obsessed with the connectedness of the hands on the club inspiring our team in everything we do.
Golf Pride is in the process of transforming our business into a globally recognized performance-impacting category, and to achieve this, we must develop breakthrough communication platforms that excite golfers to want to consistently seek out the best grip technology for their game. As the brand continues its transformational journey, we are looking for a strategic Senior Associate Brand Manager, Paid Media to bring our stories to life through a global content delivery strategy. This position is based at Golf Pride’s Global Innovation Center in Pinehurst, NC. Relocation assistance is provided.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $88,499.97- $129,799.96 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program. Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
The Senior Associate Brand Manager, Paid Media will be the day-to-day marketing lead for all aspects of Golf Pride global content and paid advertising strategy including base business calendars, new product launch strategies, and budget forecasting. Position will also collaborate closely with x-functional partners to provide other strategic brand support. Through consumer relationship building and messaging, this position will ensure that long-term brand growth objectives are met through KPI tracking and external partnership management. The role reports directly into the Global Brand Manager for Golf Pride.
The ideal candidate is passionate about brand strategy, storytelling, global markets, media strategy, and consumer analytics.
What you’ll do:
Content & Media
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the brand’s media presence across the US and strategic global regions
- Evaluate and translate the global media impact to support incremental revenue and category goals across primary brand sales channels (retail and DTC)
- Work with global agency partners to develop integrated tests including creative assets, tracking and media tactic promotions designed to drive conversion and brand equity using a balanced “digital first” approach across the full marketing mix; knowing how to combine and prioritize tactics to create maximum consumer impact
- Manage and support report needs for analytics platforms including Google Analytics and third-party advertising software
- Scale growth, consumer acquisition and retention efforts thru media across global markets (inclusive of strategy, execution, testing and analysis) in collaboration with the global commercial team.
- Advise on best practices that drive more efficient media spending, while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- Apply consumer research and business analysis to understand the consumer, competition, market dynamics, product segmentation and sales performance to act as a change agent in the evolution of the Golf Pride consumer experience.
- Work closely with product, sales, and ecommerce team to support on-going brand priorities, including internal communication process, product presentations, research and competitive intelligence.
- Track brand goals and build upon current analytics platform to track global brand performance, including budget tracking and forecasting across channels.
- Collaborate with global sales team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Have an owner’s mindset over the strategy and success of our global expansion strategy in partnership with cross-functional teams working to scale thoughtfully.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years of marketing or CRM experience.
- Four (4+) or more years of brand experience in consumer products (CPG/FMG, Sports Industry Management, or Durable Goods).
- Two (2+) or more years of experience managing agencies.
- Master’s degree in Business or Marketing, from an accredited institution.
- Track record of success in building an international paid media strategy.
- Three or more (3+) years of experience managing integrated marketing campaigns across traditional, digital, social, and in-store.
- Golf savvy beyond the novice level.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.