Primary Location: Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Facilitate and execute retail marketing projects, merchandising support material, and strategies.
- Provide administrative management of department purchase order requisitions, and monthly budget performance.
- Facilitate and execute retail marketing and buildout and placement requests as well as the consumer insights program inclusive of survey deployment, collection, and response analysis.
- Communicate marketing project expectations, timing, and status to applicable requestors.
- Support the preparation and distribution of regularly scheduled reports and marketing presentations, cross functional teams with the completion of tasks that intersect with the marketing department and various marketing initiatives and programs, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing experience including one year of marketing experience in consumer products.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Minimum of four (4) years of combined channel, product, or marketing/brand experience at consumer product goods company or retailer experience in sports industry.
- Track record of success results.
- Knowledge or passion for golf, equipment companies, golf retailers and the golf industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to concurrently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions independently or escalate when applicable.
- Data collection and analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to act with limited information and direction.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.